Jerboa software endeavours to process and store as little user data as possible. It will always
be possible to delete identifiable user data (profile ids, saved games, achievements etc) from our app and games when it is stored.
- On visting this site we do not store any of your data (e.g via cookies)
- Jerboa apps with Ads are served by AdMod set to non-personalised ads (NPA) - read more here
- We believe users should recieve something in return for Ads, as such we use rewarded Ads - read more here
- Read more about data protection in the European Union and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here
- In our mobile Apps the developers (Jerboa) will not store, process, or forward any personally identifiable data to any private server or database held by the developers (Jerboa) unless explicitly stated
on a per-app basis (e.g user accounts for multiplayer games).
- Our mobile apps record game state and hardware data for crash reports, performance logs, diagonsotics, and sometimes progression in Play achievements or saved games.
- Play Games data, e.g achievements and saved games, allow for the "right to be forgotten" by user deleting their data directly from their profile.
AdMob in Jerboa Apps
- Google AdMob may use coarse geo-data such as your current city or country to serve ads
- You consent to the following data uses:
- (1) Select basic ads: Ads can be shown to you based on the content you're viewing, the app you're using, your approximate location, or your device type.
- (2) Measure ad performance: The performance and effectiveness of ads that you see or interact with can be measured.